BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

PS3???

Right now I'm trying to save up for a ps3.













So I've posted adsense to my blog in order to raise forty bucks. Because if I am to even get anywhere near a ps3's price range, I'll need a hand. So help me by clicking on the adsense links, and I do hope you can find my forums at the bottom. I should do a chiclet shouldn't I? Sorry I still am thinking I have ADD. The reason I want a ps3 is because:
  1. It is the new generation of video games, and my ps2 is being showed up more and more that I compare the two.
  2. I already have so many ps2 games, and I don't want to get rid of the all.
  3. The thing goes ONLINE!!!! How cool is that?
  4. It plays Blu-ray DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. It shows up even the renowned Xbox Elite in that you don't have to break the bank paying for online.
  6. Star Wars Battlefront Online is going to be on it.
So, as you can see, the ps3 is an AWESOME Choice to buy right now. I need you to help Viewers!

7 comments:

andrew said...

I will try to click on it every time I go to your blog.

addisonthom said...

THX VVVVRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

addisonthom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Xbox box 360 is better and this is why:

1: cheaper
its only $200 and last time i checked (correct me if i am wrong) the ps3 is around $300

2: Halo

3: great online support
you can download games watch movies from netflix and browse face book or watch videos about games all from your xbox

4: larger selection of games
You can get games cheaper and there are alot more of them you can also download games from xbox live.

addisonthom said...

1. Cheaper? The kind I'm buying is going to be about twenty bucks more expensive, but it is worth it since I already have several PS2 games.

2. I'm not allowed to play Halo smarticus.

3. Yeah, ps3 has that too and online is free. Again, goodbye to that comment.

4. Sure it has a larger selection of games, but I don't care about your M rated crap.

That comment has just again been SMOKED!!!

derek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee said...

1: i can see if you had a bunch of ps2 games why you would buy a ps3.

2: Well that settles that if you cant play m rated games halo kinda out.

3: i did not know this you win.

4: There are more t and e games that are clean and non violent on the xbox than the ps3.


It sounds to me like the ps3 is better for your situation but i would take a xbox 360 over one anyday.

But the best game is on the PC.
http://www.spore.com/what